pteroDAQtyl 0.9 Patch Notes
July 26, 2018
Version 0.9 of pteroDAQtyl has been release to both add features and fix bugs. Please visit our downloads page to get the latest version.
- Fixed bug where the spectrum axis changes after opening the options tabs.
- Removed repeated spectrums displayed beyond 40 MHz.
- Internationalization support for Spanish, German, French, Simplified Chinese, Korean and Japanese.
- Fullscreen mode
- Splash loader for responsive loading.
- Fixed bug when saving sync & trig to .txt format
- File saving in .mat and .txt formats.
- Improved axis navigation with inputs for manually selecting axis limits.
- Improved program startup speed.
- Data can be visualized as points as well as lines.
- Indicator bar added to indicate data loss, USB 2.0, and new versions available.
- Adjustable waterfall plot saturation.
- Arbitrary cursor math.
- Added a visual photodiode responsivity curve.
- Improved axis formatting
- Fixed data saving length bug.
- Fixed filter bug when cutoff frequency was 40MHz.
- Fixed calibration wavelength bug.