PteroDAQtyl 1.0 is released
Version 1.0 of pteroDAQtyl is now available to download. This release includes improved triggering support, improved DPD80 Balanced Photodetector support, and many bug fixes.
Trigger arm time¶
New in pteroDAQtyl 1.0.0 is the ability to set the trigger arm time. This is a feature which requires the trigger signal to stabilize in the untriggered state for a given period, or arm time, before being able to cause a trigger event. This is useful for stabilizing trigger signals which are noisy.
PteroDAQtyl 1.0.0 can be downloaded here:
Changes in version 1.0.0¶
- Added trigger arm time feature. Arm time improves performance with noisy trigger signals by requiring the signal to entire the untriggered for some duration before triggering can occur.
- Added high pass filter
- Improved support for DPD80 Balanced Photodetectors
- Changed default filter when downsampling to FIR filter which typically displays improved downsampling performance
- Fixed bug with oscilloscope rendering with large number of data points
- Fixed bug when spectrums saved as .txt files
- Additionally bug fixes and stability improvements
- Built with Qt 5.13.2 for improved UI performance